martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

The elastic monster

mOnerdero mounstrouso & zepileptic-0


There is a pic from one of my mounstruosities, that lil brotha is no longer with me, he was made out of violet elastic and pieces of broken dolls and clothes.


The elastic monster, that's his name...


Elastic monsters always here and there
they always got some
but they never share


you could think that you know them
you really got  no clue
that the minute you met them
they are already all around you

The purses or (comenerdos) are made like lil eco frankenstein's, they are made out of different kind of recycled materiales. They are others though thar are made from scratch and they ended up looking pretty cool.                                                                         
The idea of this lil purs that eat money and you know, important stuff like your identity cards. Is that they are living things with special qualitys that make each one of them so unic and precious just like a living one.                                                                                  
I'll be posting more fotos so you can see them, and maybe ..I don´t know you fall for one of them, thaht would be brutally awesome.                                             
                                                                                                        
I would send them tou you wherever that is... I thought you should know !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario